Friday, May 24, 2013

The End

As some of you know, Spring Creek Gems is now closed.  It's been a great run, but it's time to move on to other things.

This decision has been coming for a long time, and some of you may have suspected it as I sold off rabbits, and went to fewer shows.  I need to downsize my life which means smaller house and smaller yard.  There won't be room for anything but me and my dog.

The remaining rabbits will be delivered within the next 2 weeks, and then the equipment will be released to the new owner.  The chickens went to a new home, as did the cat.

I'll leave this blog in place for a while, but there will be no new posts after this.  You can follow me on Natureschild Gardenworks as I move on to the next phase of my life.

I've made many wonderful friends along the way, and you know who you are.  You are not rid of me!  :-)

Goodbye, dear readers

Dennie